The development of DWDM (Dense wavelength division multiplexing) opens a new horizon in optical networks and promises to be one of the best solutions for the high demand of the bandwidth.
DWDM SFP 1.25G 80KM
DWDM SFP 1.25G DDS-XX12-80
DWDM SFP 1.25G 120KM
DWDM SFP 1.25G DDS-XX12-120
DWDM SFP 2.5G 80KM
DWDM SFP 2.5G DDS-XX25-80
DWDM SFP 2.5G 120KM
DWDM SFP 2.5G DDS-XX25-120
DWDM system contains some main components:
1. A DWDM terminal multiplexer.
2. An intermediate line repeater
3. An intermediate optical terminal or optical add-drop multiplexer
4. A DWDM terminal demultiplexer
5. Optical Supervisory Channel (OSC)